AREVA Projects UK has successfully established a radiation shielding and dose assessment team, based in our Warrington office. To build upon our current capability, we are now looking to recruit a senior and/or principal consultant with 3-10 years’ experience in radiation shielding and dose assessment within the nuclear industry.
The successful applicant(s) will be expected to be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and aptitudes:
- Experience in the application of radiation transport codes such as MCNP, Attila, MCBEND, FLUKA and Microshield.
- · Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and be prepared to manage shielding projects, as well as assuming a technical role within other projects.
- · Ability to work as part of a close-knit team and demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- · Support the company in its business development activities in order to continue our expansion.
- · Mentor junior staff and provide technical advice to other members of the team.
- · Commitment to continuous professional development.
The successful candidate(s) will join our experienced shielding team, based out of our Warrington office, however, there may be some flexibility depending upon the candidate’s experience, therefore there is scope for the successful applicant to be based out of our Kendal or Abingdon offices.
We offer a competitive salary, with excellent benefits including healthcare, life assurance and a non-contributory pension scheme.
Closing date: Friday 24th November 2017 at 5:00pm