Within NewAREVA, the AREVA Projects (AP) Business Unit (BU) brings together nuclear fuel cycle engineering expertise to serve AREVA facilities and external customers.
AP's services range from Operational Support Engineering to full Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Management (EPCM) missions. AP represents:
- A team of 1,500 professionals worldwide,
- On the Nuclear fuel cycle; Mining, Uranium chemistry, Enrichment, Spent fuel recycling, Dismantling and Waste management,
- Including Non-fuel cycle Nuclear Engineering, New Builds, and other non-nuclear applications,
- AP embodies more than 50 years' experience in the design, construction and operation of one-of-a-kind facilities
In this regard, under the EPCM umbrella, AP is offering services at high levels of experience and seniority. AREVA PROJECTS UK is the AP platform in the UK which gathers Engineering and Consultancy businesses.
AREVA Projects UK asserts itself as an integrated, market-focused organisation, capable of delivering engineering projects and technical consultancy to new and existing clients in the nuclear industry. Both consultancy and engineering teams will provide a UK and international gateway to the full spectrum of AREVA capabilities, while maintaining the full range of services currently offered to its clients across the nuclear lifecycle, with hands-on and local support available throughout the UK.
One of our main focuses now is to grow the Engineering team and we are looking for recent mechanical engineering graduates interested in a career in the nuclear industry to integrate our Mechanical discipline team. Based in our new Warrington office on Birchwood Park, we are looking for top-quality people who welcome responsibility and are keen to learn.
We’re looking for the following qualifications, attributes and skills:
· Minimum of a BEng degree coupled with relevant experience
· Preference for a Masters degree in most roles
· An IMechE or CIBSE accredited degree
· Analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver fit for purpose solutions
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· An enthusiasm for a career within Mechanical Engineering and project delivery
· Enjoy working as part of a multidiscipline team
· Team and results orientated
· Able to adapt to the requirements of your clients
In return for your hard work you will be able to enjoy an annual performance bonus, 25 days' paid annual leave plus bank holidays, membership of our pension scheme, private health cover and of course, a competitive salary.
If this sounds of interest to you, then please click the link on our graduate page to submit your CV.